Great news for all kizomba lovers!
In December we have an excellent opportunity to invite such a perspective instructor to Riga.
Few words about him…
Mau started to dance traditional and modern African dances since his childhood in CÔte d’Ivoire in West Africa. After dancing Rock’n’Roll, Salsa, Bachata and other dances, he came across Kizomba and Semba in 2011. He learned from well-known teachers and took some special teaching courses with Mestre Petchu and Vanessa Pura Ginga.
He teaches traditional African dances. He started to teach Kizomba and Semba privately and in events in Sweden and Poland since 2013. He now runs his own school and parties in Stockholm. He is a very pedagogical, technical and fun instructor with a great personality.
He is founder of AfroDance Rhythm and the lead-organizer of the KiSS Festival Sweden –Kizomba and Semba in Stockholm.
1) Fundamentals of Kizomba: what you need to know to dance Kizomba and how you do them.
2) Flow in Kizomba (intermediate): how to interpret the music and dance more smoothly
3) Kizomba Evolution (intermediate/advance): this is the style from Paris or French style. How to understand and dance it.
1) Fundamentals of Semba: what you need to know to dance Kizomba and how you do them.
2) Semba social show (intermediate): more about Semba
3) Afro-traditional dancing (open level): discover a mix of different traditional dances
Friday party: ….info coming soon
Saturday mega-party: ….info coming soon
Sunday after-party: Academia DeCubaSon, Kalēju 59.
Entrance fee – 2 eur
Detailed info coming soon…
Full Pass (6 workshops + 3 parties) – 51 eur
Day Pass – 25 eur
Party Pass – 9 eur
1 workshop – 10 eur
Event info: https://www.facebook.com/events/810435452328043/
Mēs meklējam foršus autorus... uzraksti savu salsas stāstu... dalies iespaidos un piedzīvotajā... ;) Ja arī Tev ir kas sakāms par salsu, dejām, pasākumiem vai ir gadījies pabūt kādā interesantā vietā un Tu vēlies savos piedzīvojumos padalīties ar pārējiem, tad mēs labprāt publicēsim Tavu stāstu un vēstījumu. Sazināmies pa e-pastu: email@example.com vai tel: 26410868 ;)